Apple safari customer Service
Apple Safari is an Apple web browser that works with both Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Safari is globally used to surf the internet using its attractive interface and lots of advanced features. Most of the users prefer Safari because of its security options that ensure the complete safety and security of user’s data and information while using the internet. Safari has been one of the leading web browsers since years. For any technical faults you encounter with the Safari browser, get in touch with apple safari customer service and get quick response for your issues.
Common issues with the Apple Safari Browser
If you face technical problems while running Safari browser, such as non-loading web pages, malfunctions, or other technical issues that you may not seem to solve, you can report these issues directly to Apple Safrai Customer Service team. Get instant support with apple safari customer service and fix all your problems easily. Most common issues with Apple Safari are:
- Pop-up issues
- Proxy issues
- Site loading slowly
- Blank page issues
- Extension related issues
- Safari not responding
- Cookies related issues
How to reset your apple safari proxy settings?
- Open the “Apple” menu. This setting is located at the top left of the screen.
- Click “System Preferences”. This option is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click “Network”. It has a globe icon and is located in the “System Settings” menu and click on “Advanced”.
- Click the “Proxy” tab. Check the “Auto Proxy Configuration” setting. It is located under the heading “Select a protocol for configuration” on the left side of the “Proxy” window. If this option is already selected, click the text Auto proxy configuration.
- Enter the address of the proxy. Do this in the text box “Proxy Configuration File URL”.
- The “Use passive FTP (PASV)” setting must be checked.
- Click “OK” and then click “Apply” to save the changes.
- Restart the Safari browser and your new proxy setting has come in effect.
How to delete Cookies in Safari?
The Safari Web Browser saves your browser history, passwords, and usernames in files called cookies. Cookies allow Safari to automatically log in to sites you have previously visited. A cookie can pose a security risk to your computer. You can remove cookies at any time in the Safari menu.
- Click the “Start” button, and then click “All Programs” and then “Safari”.
- Click “Edit” and then “Preferences” to open Safari Settings.
- Click the “Security” tab.
- Click the “Displays Cookies” button to open a list of saved cookies.
- Click “Remove All” to remove all saved cookies.
Apple safari customer Service Number
Call the Apple Safari Customer Service team to get quick resolution for your issues with the Safari browser. Apple safari customer service Number is available to assist users round the clock through a toll free number. The certified experts are ready 24/7 to fix your issues instantly.